We have many facilities to cater for your every need including:
- 14 air-conditioned bedrooms, 2 with 250 sq ft en-suite hygiene rooms
- Wet rooms with shower and fold down chair
- Toilets in every room with en-suite bathrooms
- Washing machine facilities available
- Overhead hoist available in hygiene rooms
- 8 ground floor fully wheelchair accessible bedrooms
- All lower areas are fully wheelchair accessible
- Restaurant available for breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Discovery Centre incorporating education centre
- Soft play/Sensory room
- American themed diner and children’s kitchen
- Lounge area
- Café with outside and covered relaxation area
- Sensory gardens
- Children’s safe and wheelchair accessible petting zoo
- Swimming pool with hoist
- Paddling pool and therapeutic hot tub
- Sanded play area with swings and slides as well as a grassed play area
- The entire complex is securely fenced and gated with CCTV in operation
The Discovery centre is a key asset of The Centre Algarve. It contains a class room, sensory and soft play room, kitchen and dining area together with a large lounge that can convert into an event area. Outside it has a lovely sun terrace with loungers, tables and chairs for relaxation and is a great area to meet other guests all within the view of the main accommodation and rooms.
As an integral part of staying with us all guests can have an up-close encounter with our collection of animals. We have provided a selection of animals, to invigorate the senses and where it’s educational, something fun and different to brighten the day. Our animals have been carefully selected for our programs and we will ensure that they will be suitable for all our guests to interact with.
The swimming and paddling pools are enclosed for safety and security. The pool is accessible via a seated hoist and there is also a small shallow pool for children who are unsure and would feel unsafe in the larger pool. There is also a jacuzzi pool which is both for fun and therapy.
Sensory and vegetable gardens
The Centre boasts extensive gardens with many smells textures and colours. You will find gardens of herbs, flowers, succulent’s many varieties of trees and a large vegetable garden.
The Discovery Centre has a multisensory and soft play room which allows visitors to experience different light, sound and tactile sensations. The room is available for use free of charge by all of our visitors it will be of particular interest to visitors of all ages with learning difficulties and physical impairments.
At the Centre Algarve your holiday is as special to us as it is to you and giving flexibility for you to enjoy your stay is so important. We offer you the choice of self-catering or if you prefer not to cook we have an onsite restaurant that will cater for your needs.